top of page

Expatriate Services

Our services and experience

If you live or work abroad, you only need to pay tax on your UK income. Tax rules for UK and non-UK residents differ vastly. At Hayne Associates, we are experts at guiding you through the residence or domicile tests and procedures, and ensuring accurate and timely statutory filings. All this means that you can spend more time relaxing knowing your affairs are in safe hands.

Greek Island
Expatriate Services: Who We Are
bottom of page